Tuesday, May 22, 2007

this is madness.

I just received an e-mail at work about our new test automation tool. It's called SPARTA. Simple Reliable...something something something.

I of course promptly replied to the e-mail list in all caps: "THIS IS MADNESS!"

I hope everyone thinks it's as funny as I do, I don't suppose it matters if that isn't the case.

The rain snuck up on me again last night. I was downtown on my bike and it started to rain really hard. It was like a "be careful what you wish for" kind of moment. I enjoyed it for a few minutes, and found some shelter in a Starbucks. I was pretty soaked, but coffee in a big warm chair and a good book cured that pretty quickly.

say you wanna know the people I know, say you wanna come in and crack my code, uh huh

I had an "Americano" this morning. I was feeling a bit saucy when I went to get my bagel. I'm not quite sure why I got it, I thought it would be fun to try something new I suppose. I definitely prefer a normal cup of coffee though. Maybe it's the cream. I probably should have put some more in the Americano.

catch me if you think you can, count on me for nothin' man, uh huh

I'm leaving work early today to go play music at SALT in Ellensburg. I love music, and Ellensburg. I'm not a big fan of work.

That looks like...wait...yup. that's a Win-Win-Win. The most favorable option.

I have to be there at 4:30pm. So if I leave work at ... 2pm that should be sufficient.

Back to work!

I wanna read the Bible and I wanna make out

No comments: