Wednesday, May 30, 2007

last last last

Last night I rode my bike from where I'm living to my work. I just thought I'd "head in that direction" to see if I could find the path, and how long/miserable it would be.

I made it there with minimal issues. My seat decided it would rather get loose and point to the sky instead of being useful to sit on, but that was a quick fix. It turns out it's just under 7 miles to get there, which isn't bad on a bike, it's just an uphill battle. Coming home FLIES though.

*ZOOM*

this is the new year, and I have no resolution

I have gotten some amazing Instant Messages today. I will share them with you now, hoping that the people that sent them to me will either not read this or just not hate me for sharing.

This first one was a female human that owns a macbook.

ashhole410: today i put my computer on top of my car and then drove away
digitalbooyah: !
digitalbooyah: what happened??
ashhole410: a woman started honking
digitalbooyah: ha ha!
digitalbooyah: did you rescue it?
ashhole410: yes

Close call.

The next person wasn't so lucky.

cbeaks14: i just watched blood squirt out of an old ladies knee like a hose

I'm having a hard time really wrapping my mind around this one.

A HOSE? Sweet Lord.

I've got a hunger twisting my stomach into knots

Hmm. Tennis at 6. Last tennis in Redmond.

This is my last night in Bellevue.

Last last last.

I'll have to bike into the park and get a Jimmy John's on the way home.

That's all I've got.

while you debate half empty or half full